Crab Tour Excursions for Alaskan Cruises
Likely, you’re not coming to Alaska looking for lazy days on the beach; you’re on your way for views of unspoiled natural landscapes, spectacular wildlife, majestic mountains, and stories to share with your friends and family for years to come.
If that’s the case, you will feel right at home when you board the Aleutian Ballad. We know the cruise ships take great care of you and our goal is to extend that level of service. Our boat has been refit for comfort, convenience, and pleasure while providing an immersive wilderness experience.
If you are traveling with your family, this is the tour you want to experience together. Seeing the wonder and amazement in your child’s eyes as they touch a real octopus or seeing an eagle flying just feet over their heads is a memory your family will cherish forever.
Don’t wait – tours sell out quickly! Book now.
The Bering Sea Crab Fishermen’s Tour is proud to partner with and to be offered as an official shore excursion on all major cruise lines visiting Alaska, including:
Things To Know
- You will not miss your cruise ship departure
- We will be waiting for you at the gangway of your cruise ship 30 minutes before the tour begins
- We are within walking distance of all cruise lines
- If you purchased a ticket through our website, just bring your printed receipt
- If you purchased a ticket through the cruise line, bring it with you as you will need it to get on the boat