Alaska on a Cruise Ship
Are you taking an Alaskan cruise?
Congratulations, you’re about to embark on the journey of a lifetime!
People don't come to Alaska looking for lazy days on the beach, they come for the unspoiled natural landscapes, the spectacular wildlife, the majestic mountains and stories to share with friends and family for years to come.
When you step on board the F/V Aleutian Ballad you will feel right at home. We know the cruise ships take great care of you and our goal is to extend that level of service that you have grown accustomed to. That’s why we have outfitted our boat for your comfort, convenience and pleasure while providing an immersive wilderness experience.
If you are traveling with your family this is the tour you want to experience together. To see the wonder and amazement in your child’s eyes as they touch a real octopus or see an eagle flying just feet over their heads… that is a memory your family will cherish forever.
Don’t wait – tours sell out quickly Reserve your ticket now
The Bering Sea Crab Fishermen’s Tour™ is proud to partner with and to be offered as an official Shore Excursion on all major cruise lines visiting Alaska in 2015.
- You will not miss your cruise ship departure
- We will be waiting for you at the gangway of your cruise ship 30 minutes before the tour begins
- We are within walking distance of all cruise lines
- If you purchased a ticket through our website, just bring your printed receipt
- If you purchased a ticket through the cruise line, bring it with you as you will need it to get on the boat